Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas

I just want to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

I will have a very busy festive period with visiting family and celebrating my Dads birthday and such like so there will be no more story until 2009 and then I have a few questions to ask you all.

Take care everyone, love to you all and your families. Christmas is a big deal to me and my family so I wish to send all my best wishes to each and everyone of you.

All the best and I will talk to you all in 2009.

MERRY CHRISTMAS - HOPE SANTA IS GOOD TO YOU ALL!!!!

XXXX

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Gill!

Stephanie said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Gill!! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday (I am now that I'm feeling tons better)!!

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR and we'll see you in 2009!!!

staalzielover11 said...

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR GILL!

and thanks for the comment. cant wait till ur story comes out!