Friday 31 October 2008

Chapter 49

We headed down to the hotel entrance where there are rows and rows of fans and photographers. We posed for a couple of pictures when I noticed that the car is no where to be seen when I hear what sounds like horses coming down the street.

Dad smiled at me and said “I know how much you enjoyed having the horse and carriage the last time so we thought we would surprise you.”

I felt my eyes sting again but I was so happy. I knew that today was going to be perfect.

We arrived at the gardens and I spotted Sidney, Geno and Army standing at the top of the isle. All the guys were once again wearing kilts.

As we made our way to the isle Sidney turned and I could see tears glinting in his brown eyes, he looked so happy.

After the ceremony Sidney and I managed to steel a few moments alone together before we opened the doors briefly for the press.

“Well Mrs Crosby, I am speechless. You look a million dollars.” Sidney said with his arms firmly round my waist.

“Why thank you Mr Crosby.” I answer moving the usual stray curl away from his forehead. “You don’t look half bad yourself.”

I leaned in and kissed him hard on the lips pushing my tongue in his mouth and massaging his tongue.

“Gill, you are making me want to undress you right this minute.” He answers pulling away.

I cheekily slip my hand up his kilt to find that he is a true Scotsman so to speak and massage his penis until it becomes hard in my hands. As Sidney leans his head back I kiss his neck and bite gently making sure not to leave any marks. I take my hand away just before he climaxes so not to make a mess of his kilt and feel my way back up to his mouth where I massage his tongue with mine again.

“Well, Sexy Sidney”, I announce mischievously. “We better go and unleash the press and attend to the rest of the wedding party.”

He laughed cheekily at me before agreeing that we better get back to the events at hand. “Just you wait until I get that dress off you.” He says in a sexy voice as we head back to the marquee.

The press took photos for an hour as well as our professional photographer. The setting was spectacular, the sun was shining, the floors were in full bloom – everything was beyond being perfect.

We sat down to a nice meal before partying with the guests for a couple of hours and then headed back to the hotel to get changed and grab our suitcases before catching our flights.

Once back at the hotel Sidney soon takes my dress off and slips out of his kilt and shirt.

As he starts kissing me passionately he lays me down on the bed and without any foreplay he enters me and we make sweet love for the first time as Mr and Mrs Crosby.

“I love you Mrs Crosby.” He says looking lovingly into my eyes.

“I love you too Mr Crosby.” I answer as I give him a soft kiss on the lips.

Quickly we got ready and left for the airport.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

HAHAH I was at a Halloween party over the weekend and there was a guy dressed in full Scottish attire and he kept making a point to tell everyone that he was dressed as a "true Scotsman" meaning he didn't have anything on under his kilt! As you can imagine, there was some alcohol involved, but he was so funny and this chapter reminded me of that! :)

More soon, please!

Carrie said...

aww, so cute.
i really love your story. :)
can't wait for another update!