Thursday 8 January 2009

Where to now?

So American Dream has come to an end... First of all I want to thank you all for your support throughout the story and for all your lovely comments. I hope you all liked it.

So the question is where would you like me to go now. I have many more stories in the pipeline and my brain never stops thinking up new ideas so I would like your help on what you would like to read next.

First of all I have a few more stories that have Gill as the main character and although they contain the Penguins Sidney is not necessarily the main male character.

I also have other Penguins related stories that do not included Gill.

Last choice is I have written a few short stories which usually are based on my interpretation of song lyrics that I like - something a wee bit different.

So what would you like? I would love to hear what you all think or if you have any other ideas of what I should write about or maybe you think I should not write anything else...? Good or bad all comments are welcome.

May I also take this oppertunity to wish you all a Happy New Year, I hope 2009 brings you lots of happiness.

I look forward to reading all your ideas and thank you all again, you have been great.

Take care!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i would like another story aboy gill and the pens :)

Lauren said...

I agree...another story about Gill would be great :)

But then again, anything you decide to do will be great!