Thursday 13 November 2008

Chapter 56

The rest of the week was spent exploring Aberdeen and the surrounding area, meeting up with friends when they were free, it was nice. It soon came to Saturday and it was time to get ready for Scott and Rhonas wedding. I wore a knee length ‘A’ line navy silk skirt and a cream coloured top leaving my long blonde hair hanging naturally straight and Sidney again hired his full Scottish kilt – he looks stunning in his kilt.

The wedding service went well and the meal was delicious. The first dance was about to happen so I disappeared and got my guitar and stood up on the stage, I got myself all hooked up to the amps etc. without Sidney noticing.

“Ladies and Gentlemen” I started to get everyone’s attention. “If we can please welcome Mr and Mrs Scott and Rhona Ainsley to the dance floor for their first dance as husband and wife.

“Before I start I would just like to say that this song to me is very special, I personally wrote all the lyrics and accompanying music and would like to not only dedicate this song to Scott and Rhona but to my wonderful husband Sidney.

“As many of you know my first husband died roughly 3 years ago and I was devastated, I never thought I would be happy again never mind love again but Sidney managed to change my mind. He has loved and looked after me more than I could ever wish for so this song was written for you honey, I hope you enjoy it.”


It's hard for me to say the things
I want to say sometimes
There's no one here but you and me
And that broken old street light
Lock the doors
We'll leave the world outside
All I've got to give to you
Are these five words when I

Chorus:
Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for loving me

I never knew I had a dream
Until that dream was you
When I look into your eyes
The sky's a different blue
Cross my heart
I wear no disguise
If I tried, you'd make believe
That you believed my lies

Chorus:
Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me

You pick me up when I fall down
You ring the bell before they count me out
If I was drowning you would part the sea
And risk your own life to rescue me

Solo

Lock the doors
We'll leave the world outside
All I've got to give to you
Are these five words when I

Chorus:
Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
You parted my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me

When I couldn't fly
Oh, you gave me wings
You parted my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me
**(All lyrics and music supplied by Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora)**


“Thank you everyone and enjoy your night.”

I walked over to Sidney who was sitting with tears in his eyes.

“Happy early Birthday Sidney Crosby”, I say smiling at him.

“Oh Gill, I have no idea what to say, I am the luckiest guy in the world you have blown me away. I love you with all my heart.

“You sing like an angel and the lyrics are beautiful.”

I wiped away the tears which had finally fallen from his eyes and pulled him into a hug, he held me so close and I could hear him sobbing, crying with happiness, I was so glad that I could make him as happy as he deserved to be.

The rest of the night was nice and we were just about the last to leave, it was so good to see people had that I had seen since I had moved away. We were pretty tired when we got back to the hotel but Sidney still wanted to talk.

“Gill, I can’t even begin to explain how happy you have made me and tonight has just been wonderful. The fact that you took time out of your busy schedule to write me and song and then you stood in front of over 100 people and sang it to me when I know you don’t like people knowing you can sing never mind having people hear you.

“The words completely summed up everything – thank you Gill, thank you for everything. I wish there was more to say to explain to you how I am feeling at the moment but I just can’t find the right words.

“I love you Gill.”

“You don’t need to say anything Sidney, I love you so much and just having you as my husband you being here with me is more than enough.”

I leaned in and kissed his full lips which tasted salty from all the tears of joy that had fallen while he was talking to me.

Our kisses turned from being slow and soft to passionate, he gently pushed me down on the bed and moved his hands up my skirt, we continued kissing and I unbutton his shirt. He let go of me long enough for me to take his shirt off and I dropped it on the floor. He lifted my top over my head and soon his kilt and my skirt were all lying on the floor, he bit gently my erect nipples and slowly entered his fingers inside me and gently stroked me giving me that feeling of being under his complete control, he kissed his way back up to my mouth while his fingers continued to gently thrust. He kissed back down my body and entered his tongue where his fingers were only a moment ago. I arched my back and bent my head back as my orgasm reached its peak.

Sidney soon came back up and thrust his large hard penis into me and we made sweet love, we soon tired ourselves out and fell asleep in each others arms both completely happy and at peace.

The rest of the holiday flew by and before we knew it we were back in Pittsburgh and training would be starting again soon.

No comments: